Customer Terms & Conditions
Reservation and Payment Policy:
- Swiss-Garden strives to ensure that the contents and other matters related to the website and booking engine are accurate and Swiss-Garden does
not accept liability for errors or omissions that arise within.
- Swiss-Garden reserves the right to change and update the contents periodically as and when deem necessary. All information, prices and
availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia and are subject to 10% Administration Fee and 6% GST thereafter.
- Payment will be under guest PERSONAL ACCOUNT ONLY.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure guarantee the reservation.
- If the credit card is declined, reservation made will automatically be released.
- The usage of our website is solely to make legitimate reservations or purchases and not for any other purposes including without limitation, false
or fraudulent reservations.
- The required age that warrants the use of the website and booking engine must be at least 18 years of age.
- Swiss-Garden is not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected
with the use of our website or booking engine.
- No shows or cancellation less than 72 hours (3 Days) prior to arrival date will result in a penalty of full payment charged.
- Cancellations made more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival date will be free-of-charge (no fees incurred).
- You are required to complete and submit the cancellation form.
- Should you wish to change an existing reservation, you are required to cancel the existing booking and proceed to create a new reservation. You may visit our website at www.swissgarden.com.
- Specific terms & conditions are applicable for group bookings, confined to 10 rooms and above. Please contact the required hotels for more information.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.